- 12 Freshly Harvested Baby Beets
- 2 tbs Barrel Aged Cider Vinegar
- 3 tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbs Sea Salt
- 1 tbs Fresh Cracked Pepper
- 2 Sprigs Fresh Thyme
- 1 Sprig Fresh Rosemary
- Rinse the beets in water.
- Toss the beets with the other ingredients.
- Put in a heavy pan and cover with foil.
- Bake at 325 for 1 hour or until the beets can be easily pierced with a knife.
- Peel the beets immediately using a kitchen towel.
- Serve drizzled with a touch of olive oil and sea salt
- Add the beets to your favorite salad